Microswitches for the mouse. Replacement.

My good old tailless mouse M195 fromLogitech, after many years of hard work, began to cough and stutter. First, the left, and after a week, the right micrick began to show off - then not to work the first time, on the contrary - after a single press, three or four actions were performed at once. Urgently began the search for donors. Honestly, I didn’t look at Omron-type brands for cost reasons, but chose what was cheaper. But I paid almost as much for the track - so much calmer.


The package came surprisingly quickly - in 15 days. There are no remarks in appearance - no scraping, conclusions of the same size, clear inscriptions. All mikriki (20 pieces exactly) were previously tested by the tester for the circuit. The loudest were selected by the sound of the chattering, although this is purely subjective - it is very difficult to determine by ear. At least, I want to think so. )))



Next is the replacement process itself. We disassemble, take out the board, unsolder the old ones, solder the new ones, clean the board, assemble in the reverse order. It's simple.





Feels like the sound of a new mikrikov is slightly louder,even not so - a little louder. Week of daily work - there were no false positives. How many will work - let's see, time has gone. In any case, the spare ones are already, change is a matter of 10 minutes.
Conclusion - mikriki workers, the mouse is cured, home satisfied.
That turned out to be a micro-review on microswitches.
P.S. In the mouse I use old AA batteries with a small residual capacity. I finish, so to speak. The battery lasts for 30-40 days of work. Two of the same half-dead are always at the ready.

P.P.S. By a fair note of users, I disassembled one button - no silver / gold-plated contacts were detected. Plain white metal, not coated with anything.



Random cat