Ruccess STR-LD300G combine of 3 devices, which includes a DVR, radar detector and GPS module. In this configuration uses 2 cameras. Radar detector with Korean electronics.
Unusual combine is not often found in the reviews, often interesting as a multifunctional device.
A box on which each centimeter of surface is used to convey information about the device in Russian to the buyer.
Instructions that come across immediately after opening the box. Pretty large, with a description of all the settings.
A box of thick cardboard, all packed in their bags and separate compartments.
Registrar aside, let's see what we still have.
Charger. Standard in cigarette lighter socket. The charger itself with a fuse for 2a. Power button with display. The wire is long. At the end of the round connector for connection to the "combine". It feeds 12-24V, and gives 5v / 1a.
A small wire with a mini-b at the end. It is used to update the GPS database and to connect the "rear" camera.
Adapter for a memory card.
Additional camera for installation from the rearside of the machine. Can be used as a parking camera. Unfortunately, the parking lines do not build, and the quality is so-so. For mounting on the machine in the set put 2 screws and gasket.
To connect the camera, there is a largea coil of wire. You can secretly pave the entire machine. To turn on the camera in parking mode, you will need to connect the red wire to the "+" reversing light.
Install on the machine.
Includes quick mount with suction cup. Well fixed, convenient to adjust, allows you to quickly install and remove the radar detector.
The "combine" itself is quite large, only the screen is 3 ". On the front there is a camera and a black glossy plastic screen covering the radar board. A little closer to the place of attachment is a compartment under the GPS antenna. On the back are control buttons. On the right side in the direction of travel, connectors for charging and rear camera, and a memory card.
When enabled, the Ruccess logo lights up. It takes 3-4 seconds to complete loading and recording. Search GPS for about 10 seconds, even in motion.
Go through the short menu of the device. To enter the menu, you need to hold the left bottom key for 2-3 seconds. To move between menus and select an item, use the volume and OK keys.
1 menu item "GPS settings and radar."
- the sensitivity of the radar (highway, city 1, city 2, city 3) (for more information about the sensitivity is described in the instructions, who are interested write skins.)
- alert mode (GPS DB - base GPS, RD - radar detector, GPS DB + RD - mixed mode)
- on and off the ranges read by the radar detector (arrow, Ka, laser, K, X)
- range and speed at which the taxiway will operate on the camera.
- satellite information
- and etc.
Video mode setting
- resolution setting (1296Р - 2304 ×[email protected], 1080P - 1920 ×[email protected], 720P - [email protected])
- loop recording (1, 3, 5 min)
- sound recording
- LDWS and FCWS modes (LDWS mode should be calibrated in menu item 5 after switching on)
To set up the LDWS mode, you need to install the camera where it will stand constantly and after 5 menu items do the calibration
stands for Lane DepartureSystem. The principle of operation of the LDWS is that the camera captures the road markings and determines the position of the vehicle relative to the dividing lanes, in case of a change in the path, the system notifies the driver. After calibration, while driving on the highway, if you change lanes from lane to lane, the right lane will line up the blue lane on the taxiway and alert you with sound signals when you exit the lane.
Calibration in the general taxiway settings.
stands for Forward Collision WarningSystem. It tracks the distance to the car in front and in case of a dangerous approach, will warn the driver with a signal. After turning on this mode, the taxiway will track the distance to the vehicle in front or obstacles. In case of an emergency approach, the distance will be shown and the sound indication will be played. The first photo is very close to the door, the second one is half a meter further.
Setting the photo mode. Something beyond the natural can not be expected, since it is not a camera.
- shooting modes (single frames or series)
- setting ISO and contrast, sharpness, saturation
- You can customize which videos will be played, as well as setting their lock from deletion.
- adjust the playback volume (can be configured using buttons not from the menu)
- setting the date and time (automatically picked up when you turn on the GPS)
- turn off the screen (always works, 1 or 3 minutes. The screen can be turned off as a button from any operating mode or menu)
- G sensor and parking settings
- LDWS calibration
- memory card format and reset to factory settings
- software version
On the taxiway screen during operation, you can see which modes are enabled, speed, limits, direction, GPS turned on, and much more.
Top line from left to right:
- video recording is on
- sound recording
- 1 camera is connected
- GPS is active
- recording quality
Bottom line from left to right:
- reproduction of sound signals
- alert mode
- speed limit
- RD sensitivity mode is on
- included radar and lasers capture modes.
When connecting an additional camera, you canset up recording, only the front camera, and both cameras simultaneously. When properly connected, when you turn on the "rear" transmission, the front camera will turn off and only the rear one will work. While driving, you can configure the display of both 2 cameras, and only 1.
When you turn on the "rear" transmission, the rear camera is fully activated. The quality of 0.3 mp but this is quite enough for example for parking.
During movement, when detecting a device of fixation, the taxiway will display what is fixed and the distance to the object - signal level (Displayed on the color scale)
In areas where there is a speed limit, the limit and the distance to it will be indicated.
Examples of recording video with different quality
We will analyze and see what is hidden inside
For disassembly, unscrew the 4 screws from the ends. On one of the screws seal.