This seller no longer sells it.
Hello! A year ago, I bought this wonderful dialer)
This was my first experience using an Android phone, and my first order on Aliexpress.
I bought the phone in September 2013 to replace the old Sony Ericsson K750i
If briefly perfectly copes with its task, but there is no point in buying, since this phone is morally outdated.
Caution! Many pictures
Why did I choose him?
1) Small size
2) Normal appearance
4) Brand, was very familiar with him
5) And the most important thing was 3G
I put a small overview of the phone under the spoiler, I think it will be more convenient)
Memory 512MB (ROM) + 256M (RAM)
CPU: MTK6575 ARMv7 1.0GHz
GPU: PowerVR SGX531 Ultra
Screen: 3.5 "WVGA, 480 x 320, 256k Colors (TBD), TFT-LCD (2 points)
Physical dimensions: 115.8 x 60.8 x 11.9 mm
Device weight: 120.0 g.
Support for 2 SIM cards.
1. 3G Network WCDMA / HSPA / HSPA +: 900 / 2100MHz
2.2G / GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 900/1800 / 1900MHz
Battery: 1500 mAh
System OS Android 2.3.6
Screen: 3.5 "480 x 320, 1.5 touch
2 sim cards
Battery: 1500 mAh
The phone is surprisingly well assembled, nothing creaks)
On the left there is a volume rocker, pretty easy to press)
Above: power button, plug 3.5
Rear: 2MP camera (it's here for show, there is no autofocus), the speaker is not the worst, it can be worse
Bottom: microUSB plug
I will not even show the Antutu test. He was unable to run 3D tests
The connection holds pretty well. Unfortunately 3G in my city does not always catch.
The microphone is excellent (well, of course, this is a dialer)
The camera can only be used during the day and with good lighting.
Also in the afternoon, but with poor lighting
The phone under full load lasts about 4-4.5 hours (there is no screen, sorry just take a word), it "falls asleep" well, and in standby mode it can calmly fall about 2 days
Simple games go with a bang, but with powerful ones you have to conjure
Using the Gltools program (Use at your own risk), I started NFS MW, Real Racing 3, Trial Extreme 3 and some other great games
Let's make a small conclusion:
Low power (standby)
Root rights right from the box
1.5-touch screen (infuriates when pressed where you do not need to)
512MB of internal memory (about 100 available)
No update (latest Android 2.3.6)
Screen Resolution (480x320)
And now this is my phone for a year.
I use it very often, and here are some problems that I found:
1) Memory. Once I ran out of memory, I just flew off the firmware (Android constant inscription)
After that I installed custom CWM recovery and from there I reflashed my phone)
Of course I know such programs as Link2sd, but I do not put it because I have a 4GB flash drive
2) Accelerometer. After about six months of use, it began to fail. It just froze in one position. There the x axis only worked, and the y and z froze. It is not very convenient to constantly use in landscape orientation. At the moment, This is not (therefore, no photo). I do not know what it was connected with, I hope there will not be a second time
3) Battery indication. Shows a false charge. Not critical, but it's normal
4) Headset jack.After some time wearing a headset phone in his jeans pocket, he began to stagger a little. And after that, the sound is barely audible in the headphones, if you hold the connector with your hand then everything is audible well. I don’t know how to fix it
5) Wacky Alarm Clock. It does not work if you put it into Vibrate mode.
I often put in this mode, and I do not always forget to turn it off. And later I am late. Now I do not use it
Bottom line: As I wrote above, there is no point in buying. Now there are many phones to taste and color ...
Well, that’s all I wanted to say.
Thanks for stopping by. Good luck to you!)